Take a whiff of Sista Smiff and you'll come back for more, that's fo sho!

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

And Then It Was Goodbye

Incase you missed it, I've moved. I don't want any of the regular readers to email me and say "where'd you go?" I've expressed my sentiments in a little poem. Ok, part of it is stolen. We used to write this on crap in elementary school.

Sista was here, but, now she's gone
She left her name to carry on
Blogger's been sometimes good and sometimes bad
So, she's moving it on over to try TypePad

Y'all didn't know I was a poet, did you? Another side of me I haven't shown lately. A little rusty, perhaps. Maybe I'll dust off the rhyming side at my new place. Change it in your favorites and do come see me.

6 comments:

ceeelcee said...

"The requested URL / was not found on this server."

Whazzup with THAT?

ceeelcee said...

Ah, it's "sistasmiff.typepad.com"

Your link is wrong. Not that I'm a busybody or anything...

Sharon Collie said...

You must be sorely mistaken. It looks perfectly good to me...after I fixt it, of course.

Producer J. said...

waaaaahhhh.... but I don't haaaaaaave a *sniff* typepad accowwwwnt.

(did I properly convey my whining?)

Anonymous said...

"You picked a fine time to leave me, Sista.
400 Children and a crop in the fields
I've had some bad times lived through some sad times
But this time your blogging won't heal
You picked a fine time to leave me Sista

Kenny "Blogger" Rogers

Anonymous said...

A good while ago, I tried to sign up on Blogger. It didn't work for some reason so I was just anon for a while til I noticed that right in front of me, that I could be Jerald.

I am in the process of signing up for typepad or whatever it is so that I can jump in on the killing thread. So hopefully, it will work and I will feel 'normal'...

Jerald