Take a whiff of Sista Smiff and you'll come back for more, that's fo sho!

Monday, September 11, 2006

And Furthermore.....

I'm sick to death of hearing everybody badmouthing George Bush today. It's his fault 9/11 happened. That is the biggest bunch o'ka ka.

Had Bill Clinton not been busy being serviced in the Oval Office by Miz Lewinski, perhaps he'd have tended to matters appropriately. I am not a Bill Clinton hater. Quite the contrary. I think he is perhaps one of the smartest president's we've ever had. I just think if you're going to point fingers at "administrations" you might ougta point one at his.

I'm not that smart about politics. I don't express myself well when it comes to stuff like this, nor do I like to argue politics. (I leave that to Mr. Smiff).

No comments:

Blog Archive